Software Engineer Intern (Part-time)
Founded in 2018 July, ReUbird (https://reubird.hk) is your one-stop marketplace for organizing events and celebrations, offering online booking for related products and services including venues, catering services, cakes, flowers, gifts, and more. Our GMV last year was over HK$ 24 million. Apart from the e-commerce platform, ReUbird also runs a lifestyle-related blog with 50,000+ readers per month and a set of social tools used by thousands of users.
- Current undergraduate student
- Experience with server-side programming languages, Node.js preferred
- Good problem solving skills and communication skills
- Candidates of all disciplines and majors are welcome
Preferred Qualifications (would be a plus, but not a must)
- Experience with web-app development projects
- Hands-on experience with any of following languages/ frameworks/ services
- Node js
Responsibilities (We will train you to do the tasks below)
- Backend development in Node.js / Python, including API development, Utilities / Bot development, Integration with other companies / external parties, etc.
- Web Frontend development, mainly with React.js as well as JQuery.
- Internal Library Development
- DevOps and Cloud related projects (Mainly AWS)
- Project Management, manage the timeline and launch plan of your own project
HK $70 per hour
or HK $4600 per month for candidates who can work 2 full days per week.
2 days with 5+ hours in office per week (necessary) + optional remote working hours
Room 09, 16/F, CORE45, 43-45 Tsun Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Our Tech Stack
- Front-end: jQuery, React.js & Redux
- Back-end: Node.js
- Database: MongoDB, MySQL
- Cloud Service: AWS
- Data Analysis: Redash
How to Apply
Send your CV, portfolio or GitHub (if any), with a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you are interested in this role to [email protected] and [email protected]